- Cause and Origin inspections for structural failures, construction defects, water intrusion & mold, fire damage
- Structural plans for new construction, renovations, additions, alterations on residential, commercial, and industrial projects
- Structural analysis/certification for modifications and repair of construction equipment such as cranes, rigs, excavators
- Structural calculations: wind loading, reinforced concrete, structural steel, masonry, timber llight gage steel, aluminum Under FBC and applicable construction industry codes
- Structural Inspections, Special inspections under the Florida Building Code and Miami-Dade County code of ordinances
We provide professional engineering to property insurance adjusters, architects, contractors, realtors, property managers, home owners, and any person or institution who needs services from a Florida licensed professional engineer.
We provide Plans, inspections, reports that will help you with your construction permits in Miami and South Florida
Professional Engineering & Inspections, LLC
Oscar F. Gomez, P.E.
Master of Science in Civil Engineering, University of South Florida
Structural Engineer licensed in Florida
Experience in structural design and inspections in Florida