- Cause and Origin inspections for structural failures, construction defects, hurricane damage, flood, water intrusion, mold, fire damage
- Expert Witness Services for property insurance claims. Forensic investigations
- Structural plans for new construction, renovations, additions, alterations on residential, commercial, and industrial projects
- Structural analysis/certification for modifications and repair of construction equipment such as cranes, rigs, excavators
- Structural calculations: wind loading, reinforced concrete, structural steel, masonry, timber llight gage steel, aluminum Under FBC and applicable construction industry codes
We provide Structural-Forensic inspections for the property insurance industry. We are located in Miami and ready to inspect upon request. We serve all Florida but specially fast South Florida and the Keys.
We also provide structural plans and inspections to architects, contractors, realtors, property managers, home owners, and any person or institution who needs services from a Florida licensed professional engineer with expertise in structural design and forensic science.
Our company is licensed by the State of Florida and the Florida Board of Professional Engineers: License # CA30409
Professional Engineering & Inspections, LLC
Oscar F. Gomez, P.E.
Master of Science in Civil Engineering, University of South Florida
Structural Engineer (P.E.) Licensed in Florida
10+ Years Experience in Structural Design and Inspections