- Cause and Origin inspections for structural failures, construction defects, hurricane damage, flood, water intrusion, mold, fire damage
- Residential Structural Inspections after Home Inspector pointed out structural irregularities. Bearing wall identification prior remodeling
- Commercial Structural Inspections for steel connections, CMU construction, wood framing, steel framing, trusses, roofs
- Structural plans for new construction, renovations, additions, alterations on residential, commercial, and industrial projects
- Structural analysis/certification for modifications and repair of construction equipment such as cranes, rigs, excavators
- Structural calculations: wind loading, reinforced concrete, structural steel, masonry, timber llight gage steel, aluminum Under FBC and applicable construction industry codes
We provide Structural-Forensic inspections (Casuse & Origin) to Insurance Companies, Public Adjusters and Attorneys
Also, we offer structural plans and structural inspections to architects, contractors, adjusters, property managers, home owners, and any person or institution who needs services from a Florida licensed professional engineer with expertise in structural analysis, design and inspection.
Our company is licensed by the State of Florida and registered with the Florida Board of Professional Engineers
FAST TRACK INSPECTION SERVICE. We will schedule your inspection within one week of receiving assignment. We are located in Miami and ready to inspect upon request
Professional Engineering & Inspections, LLC
Oscar F. Gomez, P.E.
Master of Science in Civil Engineering, University of South Florida
Structural Engineer (P.E.) Licensed in Florida PE# 66466
12+ Years Experience in Structural Design and Inspection